Thursday, September 2, 2010

Over-Reaction vs Water Pressure

Ok well my friend Peacemaker12 posted a Hune Paltanin Supercooled Rain combo a little while ago. So I remembered that I had one myself. I made this deck awhile ago. Mine is a bit different from Peace's. I'll also post a link here to see his deck. And you can compare the two to see which one you like more.

1. Arbeid w/ Mipedian Balladeer's Flute
2. Tangath Toborn, In Training w/ Citadel Fragments
3. Tangath Toborn, In Training w/ Citadel Fragments
4. Lomma, Desert Wanderer w/ Vial of Liquid Thought
5. Hune Paltanin w/ AZAIA Mindprobe
6. Arrthoa, Captain of the Ezoa w/ AZAIA Mindprobe

Refrain of Denial x2
Rhyme of the Reckless x2
Strain of the Tide
Harmonious High Song

Kiru City x2
Doors of the Deepmines x2
Brawler's Burrow x2 (I know bugged)
Foothold Assault Trench
The Rao Po' Sahkk Chimegrid x2
Bodal's Arsenal

Attacks:
SCR x2
Synaptic Acceleration x2
Medetative Leap x2
Flood Force x2
Mindvoid x2
Glacier balls x2
Thinkray x2
Valor Continumn x2
Power Cut x2
Unbalanced Charge x2

So tell me what you think. Compare it to Peace's. Which one do you like more?

3 comments:

  1. I lk ur version slightly better base.

    First, I dunno y he used evergreen tunic on Hune Paltanin. Not that helpful.

    Oh, and post a link to peace's deck so other pplz can compare ;)

    ~Jwcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I had Evergreen Tunic in my deck. But that is because I didn't have a defender at first. And Hune turns into a fighter with Tunc. Also there is a link. The word here is linked to his post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o...u should make it more obvious :P

    ReplyDelete