Monday, August 23, 2010

Ebbika dagger

Hello readers the ebbika dagger deck won the vote and will be the combo this deck is based around.


123
45
6

1.illiar/ bodal's dagger
2.ttog / bodal's dagger
3.illiar / levitarr
4. ebbika/weightless energy vessels
5.ulmuad/mipedian balladeerers flute
6.najarin ff / bi mowercycle

mugeic
nourishing nocturne
psioic serenade
cadence clash
blue refrain of denial x2
aegis aria


attacks
retaliatory strike x1
heptagon hail x1
carniwin x2
primal smash x1
marksmens prep x2
xentonic wrath
flashkick x2
squeeze play x2
rancerous prohection
aftermath feint
mind sink x2
screeching scare x2
outsmart x2

locations
carnival of confusion x2
numin voidland x2
azai mind scrying chamber
bodals arsenal x2
royal academy of melee arts x2
vidavs refectorium

9 comments:

  1. Wow nobody comments on my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you worried about Zamool Burn decks? Cause Najarin is open to be burned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a strategy used in a lot of decks bananaking - reihaku overworld serenade-blaz982 ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the mention bro but he is right zamool burn mix deck is how I won worlds and my serenade deck is my 3rd best deck even tho I was top online

      Delete
    2. Serenade blaz982 awe thanks for the mention but he is right as I won wold championship with a zamool burn deck my serenade blaz982 was my 3rd best deck and only used online

      Delete
    3. Serenade blaz982 awe thanks for the mention but he is right as I won wold championship with a zamool burn deck my serenade blaz982 was my 3rd best deck and only used online

      Delete
  4. anti911 - Sorry for not posting earlier lol, I'm from Australia so yea...Nice Deck few spelling mistakes xD But overall, nice deck xD But pretty expensive =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malcolm9- Thanks for replying xD i apologize for bad spelling or grammar its not my strong suite... How is it expenseive i did'nt even mention i was useing a max energy ttog promo to make the deck :P Usually i build expensive decks just cause i have a bathtub full of cards literally!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still might want give him Mindprobe,just in case.

    ReplyDelete