Sunday, August 22, 2010

Senor Splooshypants V1

So here is the first deck that is going to be shown. It one of the better decks I have made. It works very well. And most of my friends know about this deck and how deadly it can be. I only made this deck to incorporate my Cromaxx when I first got it.

Creatures
1. Epitrinne w/ Evergreen Tunic
2. Cromaxx w/ Drilldozer
3. Zamool w/ Evergreen Tunic
4. Lomma, Desert Wanderer w/ Citadel Lodestone
5. Ragetrod w/ Burithean Axe
6. Taffial w/ Bi-Mowercycle

Mugics
Rhyme of the Reckless
Gear Glissando
Cadence Clash
Refrain of Denial (Red)
Fighter's Fanfare
Nourishing Nocturn


Attacks
Tectostrike 3BP
Dust Strike x2 4BP
Skeletal Strike x2 4BP
Xenocentric Wrath 2BP
Mineral Mayhem x2 2BP
Marksman's Preperation x2 2BP
Earth Pulse x2 2BP
Daunting Bravery 1BP
Shadow Strike x2 0BP
Spirit Gust x2 0BP
Aftermath Feint x2 0BP
Fear Projection 0BP

Locations
Gorram's Briefing x2
Runic Grove x2
Mipedim Mirage x2
The Hive Gallery x2
Vidav's Reflectorium x2

8 comments:

  1. u never did tell me wat senor splooshypants meant wen u made this deck in the gc age

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cool base! I think I'll make something like this focusing around my Smildon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will not be able to use the deck at worlds ragetrod is banned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. Well I did make V2. I changed Ragetrod to PSI and switched Lomma to Smildon. Gave Cromaxx a Levitaar. Smildon has the Drilldozer. And PSI has a Mipedian Balladeer's Flute

    ReplyDelete
  5. That should work. Be sure to check the attacks and locations against the banned list its not my job heck its not even my tourney :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good, good luck at worlds i know i have a shot at winning if giga takes down pc in bragging rights :P .

    ReplyDelete